Docker for Beginner – Hands On
With Docker for Beginner course, you’ll learn,
- Beginner level introduction to Docker
- Basic Docker Commands with Hands-On Exercises
- Build Docker images using Dockerfiles with Hands-On Exercises
- Understand what Docker Compose is
- Build Application stack using Docker Compose Files with Hands-On Exercises
- Understand what Docker Swarm is
This course introduces Docker to an Absolute Beginner using really simple and easy to understand lectures. Lectures are followed by demos showing how to setup and get started with Docker. The coding exercises that accompany this course will help you practice Docker commands and developing your own images using Dockerfiles and practice Docker Compose. You will be developing Docker files for different use cases right in your browser. This way you don’t really need to have your own environment setup to get some hands on practice. The coding exercises will validate your commands and Dockerfiles and ensure you have written them correctly.
Through s3buckets offer, you are getting this course at 74% discount. If you want to move to Devops, read this article to get a roadmap.
Offer Price: $10
Original Price: $30
Title: DevOps: Docker for the Absolute Beginner – Hands On
Author: Mumshad Mannambeth
Genre: IT & Software
Format: Video Tutorial