Machine Learning and AI
Machine Learning and artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere; if you want to know how companies like Google, Amazon, and even Udemy extract meaning and insights from massive data sets, this data science course will give you the fundamentals you need. Data Scientists enjoy one of the top-paying jobs, with an average salary of $120,000 according to Glassdoor and Indeed. That’s just the average! And it’s not just about money – it’s interesting work too!
If you’ve got some programming or scripting experience, this course will teach you the techniques used by real data scientists and machine learning practitioners in the tech industry – and prepare you for a move into this hot career path. This comprehensive machine learning tutorial includes over 80 lectures spanning 12 hours of video, and most topics include hands-on Python code examples you can use for reference and for practice.
Who this course is for
- Software developers or programmers who want to transition into the lucrative data science and machine learning career path will learn a lot from this course.
- Technologists curious about how deep learning really works
- Data analysts in the finance or other non-tech industries who want to transition into the tech industry can use this course to learn how to analyze data using code instead of tools. But, you’ll need some prior experience in coding or scripting to be successful.
- If you have no prior coding or scripting experience, you should NOT take this course – yet. Go take an introductory Python course first.
What you’ll learn
- Build artificial neural networks with Tensorflow and Keras
- Make predictions using linear regression, polynomial regression, and multivariate regression
- Classify images, data, and sentiments using deep learning
- Implement machine learning at massive scale with Apache Spark’s MLLib
- Understand reinforcement learning – and how to build a Pac-Man bot
- Classify data using K-Means clustering, Support Vector Machines (SVM), KNN, Decision Trees, Naive Bayes, and PCA
- Use train/test and K-Fold cross validation to choose and tune your models
- Build a movie recommender system using item-based and user-based collaborative filtering
- Clean your input data to remove outliers
- Design and evaluate A/B tests using T-Tests and P-Values
93% off – Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python
Currently the original price of “Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python” is $150. With the discount offer from s3buckets, you get this course for $9.99. This a a massive discount and a real value for money considering the scope that Machine Learning and Data Science have at present.
Offer Price: $9.99
Original Price: $150
Title: Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python
Genre: Software Engineering / DataScience
Author: Frank Kane
Format: Video Tutorial