Arduino Step by Step: Getting Started
Learn Arduino Step by Step. Any one can learn this with no prior experience with electronics or programming needed.
- This course is for the new Arduino Maker.
- Do you have a passion for learning?
- Are you excited about becoming a Maker with the Arduino?
- If you answered “yes!” to both, then you are ready to get started!
What Will I Learn?
- Build simple circuits around the Arduino Uno, that implement simple functions.
- Write simple Arduino sketches that can get sensor reading, make LEDs blink, write text on an LCD screen, read the position of a potentiometer, and much more.
- Understand what is the Arduino.
- Understand what is prototyping.
- Understand analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Understand the ways by which the Arduino can communicate with other devices
- Use the multimeter to measure voltage, current, resistance and continuity
- Use protoboards to make projects permanent
- be productive with the Arduino IDE, write, compile and upload sketches, install libraries
- Understand what is Arduino programming, it’s basic concepts, structures, and keywords
- detect and measure visible light, color, and ultraviolet light
- measure temperature, humidity and acceleration
- measure the distance between the sensor and an object infront of it
- detect a person entering a room
- detect a noise
- make noise and play music
- display text on a liquid crystal display
Get this course at a discounted price at just $9.99 using s3buckets coupon. This is a great value for money.
Offer Price: $9.99
Original Price: $150
Title: Tech Explorations™ Arduino Step by Step: Getting Started
Author: Dr. Peter Dalmaris
Format: Video Tutorial