AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2016 – Udemy Coupon
This course is the one stop shop to become a AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Having a good knowledge on how different cloud providers operate will definitely give you an edge in our IT career. AWS is the number one cloud provider at the moment and the most sought after requirement in IT industry.
Offer Price: $10
Original Price: $100
Title: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2016
Author: Ryan Kroonenburg
Genre: IT & Software / IT Certification
Format: Video Tutorial
Are you looking for AWS Training?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is fast becoming the must have certificates for any IT professional working with AWS. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, by the end of our AWS training you will be able to take the CSA exam. No programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required. With this AWS certification under your belt (and optionally after completing our AWS Certified Developer 2016 – also available on Udemy), you will be in high demand by many employers and you can command a superior salary.
In this course we will start with a broad overview of the AWS platform and then deep dive into the individual elements of the AWS platform. You will explore Route53, EC2, S3, Cloud Front, Autoscaling, Load Balancing, RDS, RedShift, DynamoDB, EMR, VPC etc.
What are the requirements?
- You will need to set up an AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course)
- Your own domain name (optional, but recommended)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
What am I going to get from this course?
- Pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Exam
- Design Highly Resilient and Scaleable Websites on AWS
- Become Intimately Familiar With The AWS Platform
- Become Amazon Certified
- You’ll become A Cloud Guru
What is the target audience?
- AWS Absolute Beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on AWS
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the AWS cloud.