DevOps: CI/CD using AWS CodePipeline & Elastic Beanstalk – $10 Coupon
Learn to design a complex CI/CD pipeline on AWS by working on a real time project. Original price of this course is $150 and you are getting it for just $10 offer price at s3buckets.com
Offer Price: $10
Original Price: $150
Title: DevOps: CI/CD using AWS CodePipeline & Elastic Beanstalk
Author: Ali Rizavi
Genre: IT & Software / IT Certification
Format: Video Tutorial
Automated Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) is a critical part of DevOps and is a skill that is in high demand.
In this course, we will examine the subject in complete depth by walking through an example project and building a complex CI/CD pipeline on AWS. You will gain the following five extremely valuable and highly sought after skills:
- Learn to conceptualize and design CI/CD pipelines for your own web applications
- Deploy and scale web applications on Amazon’s Cloud infrastructure using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Build pipelines on Amazon’s Cloud infrastructure using AWS CodePipeline
- Learn advance topics such as Elastic Beanstalk Extensions and AWS Lambda to run custom actions in your CodePipeline
- Monitor your automated CI/CD pipelines
After taking this course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment processes. You will be able to confidently design a CI/CD pipeline for your own web applications. You will gain an in-depth understanding of AWS CodePipeline and AWS Elastic Beanstalk services.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Conceptualize and design fully automated continuous integration & deployment pipelines
- Use AWS CodePipeline to setup CI/CD pipelines
- Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to deploy applications
- Map any real-world application into a CI/CD pipeline
- Integrate custom builds / actions in AWS CodePipeline
- Adding AWS Lambda functions in AWS CodePipeline
- Monitor their AWS CodePipeline
What is the target audience?
- Software Engineers, Web Designers and Developers
- Infrastructure, DevOps & QA teams
- Tech founders, CTOs & SME owners
- Someone looking to automate their web application delivery process using AWS