Security in Google Cloud Platform Specialization – Coursera offer
This is a new specialized course from coursera “Security in Google Cloud Platform”, taught by Google Cloud experts. This self-paced Specialization gives a broad study of security controls and techniques on Google Cloud Platform. You can try the 7 days free trial to see if the course satisfies your requirement.
What will students learn?
- Understand the Google approach to security.
- Manage administrative identities using Cloud Identity and Implement IP traffic controls using VPC firewalls and Cloud Armor.
- Implement least privilege administrative access using Google Cloud Resource Manager, Cloud IAM.
- Remediate important types of vulnerabilities, especially public access to data and VMs
Who is this specialization for?
This specialization is recommended for cloud information security analysts, architects, engineers, Info security/cybersecurity specialists, infrastructure architects.
Key Information About This Specialization:
- Level: Intermediate
- 100% online: start instantly and learn at schedule
- Flexible schedule and deadlines: Set and maintain flexible deadlines
- Duration: Approx. 1 month to complete, suggested 15 hours/week.
- Subtitles: English only
Courses included in this Specialization:
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Managing Security in Google Cloud Platform
- Mitigating Security Vulnerabilities on Google Cloud Platform
Checkout other offers from Coursera