Graphic Design Bootcamp – 92% off coupon
This course is for anyone who is interested in becoming a graphic designer. I’ll show you how to make some of the most popular projects in the industry, like custom logos, business cards, brochures, web graphics, and more. We will be using Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator; the industry-standard applications for graphic design. I’ll also review relevant terms and design practices to help you create pixel-perfect projects for print and web, with the goal to get you up and running as soon as possible so you can start your new and exciting career as a graphic designer.
Original price of this course is $125 and you are getting it for just $10 offer price at s3buckets.com
Offer Price: $10
Original Price: $125
Title: DevOps:Graphic Design Bootcamp
Author: Derrick Mitchell
Genre:Design / Graphic Design
Format: Video Tutorial
What are the requirements?
- Have access to the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I will be using a Mac, but you can just as easily follow along with a Windows machine since the principles will be the same and the apps work on either platform.
- Be proficient with using a computer, although prior knowledge of any of the Adobe apps is not necessary. However, this is not an “A to Z” course for every bell and whistle that each app provides, but rather a roadmap for how to make awesome projects that people are willing to pay for or that employers are looking for you to have skills with creating.
- Some creative skills (drawing, photography, etc.) are helpful and will definitely give you a better chance at becoming successful as a designer, but not required.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the nuances of working with both print and screen based projects in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Learn and understand the principles and elements of design, color theory, typography, and many of the necessary skills to become a great graphic designer for print and web.
- Be employable in the creative industry as a graphic designer for print and web
Who is the target audience?
- Someone in the corporate world who is looking to gain skills in graphic design so you can produce graphics and print materials for your company.
- For those looking to start a career as a graphic designer.
- Someone wanting to start their own business as a freelance graphic designer.
- Ideally, you are someone who would consider yourself as “creative” and you often find yourself doodling on a notebook or napkin. You notice artwork around you, and when you see cool graphics on posters or in catalogs and brochures, you stop to admire them and wonder how they are made. In some case, you might be the “family photographer” and you always find yourself taking photos or videos with family and friends. You also have a strong attention to detail and strong focus to stay engaged in a project even when it might be boring.